This blog is a posting of questions I receive through http://www.woodwind.org/clarinet and answers I provide. Originally, I responded to people's questions by email, but I thought it better to share their questions and my best attempts at answering them for all to read. If you're looking for a specific answer, don't forget to use Blogger's search tool.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mouthpieces

hi, I would like to know if you know about Kasper Mouthpieces??/ for the reason that i found one recently in a bid for $499.99 and its model is Kasper cicero 14.. i would like to know if this mouthpice is eligible for a Bb clarinet and if its really worth the money...thanks

1 Comments:

Blogger J a s o n said...

I would never buy a mouthpiece without trying it. If you play it and find it does what you want and is worth the investment, then buy it. After years of custom made mouthpieces, I went into a music store and found a very lovely mouthpiece over the counter. It’s all about what works right for you – not the name.

3:08 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home